Thursday, January 22, 2009

Twinkle, twinkle

I know some two-year-olds sing songs all by themselves, but mine doesn't. However I have that swelling of motherly pride because he will fill in the blanks. A bedtime song from last night....

"Twinkle, twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are.
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the tree.
Twinkle, twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are."

So instead of sleeping, Benson and I were giggling in his little boy bed. Another moment I hope to remember.

2 comments:

Ashli said...

It's funny how those moments when it is just the two of you at night are the ones you never want to forget!

Ashli said...

Go check out the Memory Works blog (it's linked to from my blog) and sign up for some free paper! Had to share because I know that you are all about paper!