Friday, January 9, 2009

Pink, pink, and more pink


PiNK... One of the things about having a girl that excited me most. And I haven't been disappointed. My life finally has a splash of pink. Two years ago when I started scrapbooking I bought pink things along the way simply because I couldn't resist... I am now loving it!
I know only about 3 people read my blog, both of my kids grandmas and my friend Ashli, but I hope you don't mind if I start sharing a little more of my kids scrapbooks on here. I hate that I spend so much time on them and they just go into an album to be peaked at once in a while. So mostly for the grandmas... a little look at their books. Also I don't really know how to photograph them so they don't look crooked...

4 comments:

Ashli said...

THat is way cute...and if you just can't get enough of the pink...I have two girls that really need their scrapbooks worked on! I'll use these as my inspiration and maybe just end up scraplifting some of your ideas!

Anonymous said...

um, your brother checks in on your blog pretty regular,

Cindy said...

EXCUSE ME... You forgot me.... I am your other mother... & I check your blog all the time. Love you tons & keep up the good work on the scrapbooking... I am waaaay behind.

Cindy said...

OK, Jasey how do I set when people check on on my blog??? Email me how to do it if you can.