Thursday, December 4, 2008

A few more pictures



Saturday, in Cardston, I went on a hunt for a little white bow for Shay to were with her holiday dress. If you know me, you know that once I get a little, teeny, meaningless idea, I don't give up easily. Yes I did find a little white bow but I also HAD to get this hat for my baldy girl. I think it is so adorable!! I can't wait to get more big flowers for it, btw... a quick thank you to my Sis-in-law for the cute flowers and headbands Shaylee is always sporting. They make my girl stylin'.




From the moment I found out I was having a baby girl, I was just dying to do something feminine and pretty and ruffly. This is it. It took up a good portion of the last two visits to mom's house but it was so worth it to me. Mom, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, for being the brains and perfectionist being the project. I know Shay and I will treasure it. Thanks for letting me show off just a little.

1 comment:

Ashli said...

I love those! You are such a better girly momma than I. I have never gotten my girls those cute bows or hats, or even attempted a beautiful quilt for them. Wanna adopt a few more more? I know that they'd love those girly things.