Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bye Bye Summer

It is kinda sad that summer is coming to a close. But on the other hand, I love the fall. I love how refreshing the air is and the crisp mornings. I can't wait for October. Both of my boys have their birthday and I am going to have fun on Halloween. If no one else does I am going to have to plan a party. And yes, the adults will dress up.
We have had a welcomed boring week. Not much to do. I have caught up on projects around the house and done some scrapbooking that needed to be done. It is so important to me that I get my kids childhood down on paper. I never want to forget these days. I know this is such a special time in my life. I feel so blessed to have my kids. A quote I found in a mag the other day really summed it up for me.... "Enjoy the little things for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

1 comment:

Ashli said...

I'm with you on this one. Love the fall, and October is the BESTEST! I'm not so excited for this birthday, but it will be here nonetheless.