Friday, August 29, 2008




I have had the busiest week. We have lots of family coming into town because Shay is being blessed in church on Sunday. Somehow we came up with the genius idea of making a list of the projects we would like to have done by the weekend. Since I am a freak about lists and just have to cross off all of the items, not only have I been cleaning and organizing, I have done several projects outside. So over the last week I have been crazy, literally, and am just now done with all of my projects and am coming back into sanity. I made a great picture collage on our living room wall of our family pics. I find myself just looking at my kids all day.
I don't know how we made such a cute kid... must be AJ's side of the family.


1 comment:

Ashli said...

Glad to hear that you are done. I didn't realize that I was interrupting such a list. Sorry. Have a wonderful weekend.