Saturday, March 21, 2009

List of things to do today...

1. Run.... I have fallen off of my good routine this week due to some shin splints but the Womens Run is fastly approaching so "run through the pain" will be my motto.

2. Fiberworks.... I came up a little short on the white fabric I need to finish a quilt top.

3. Hobby Lobby.... do I really need to explain this one?

4. Clean up.... my house was sparkling earlier this week for a showing (it is for-sale) and somehow has lost it's shine.

5. Basketball.... I know.... I am the only girl on the planet that really loves the NCAA tourney.... but I do.

6. Look hot.... my hubby and I have a date tonight for the first time in years I think, a real date.

What did I do instead? I scrapbooked, I made lunch, and now the day is gone. I did get a good run in, and still have a chance at #6. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Alanna Leavitt said...

Jasey, You crack me up. I'm also glad to know that my "To Do List" isn't the only one to get forgotten as the day proceeds. So the house is for sale huh? What's the plan?? Hope your date was great!!!